POSTER SESSION GUIDLINES
All interested poster presenters must submit an extended abstract. The abstract should describe original research, follow the regular paper template and should not be more than 2 pages long.
All submissions must be sent by email. Please submit your abstract to email@example.com. The deadline for abstract submission is 15 September 2019. Applicants will receive a decision notification on or before 22 September 2019.
Posters can report research that is in-progress or completed. There are no restrictions on the types of studies that can be presented. The only requirement is that the poster presentation should focus on one of the e-FoC Conference topics.
After acceptance of extended abstract, presenters need to prepare the poster for the Conference. Presenters will be provided with display board for their Posters.
- Poster size should be 1000x700mm.
- A poster stand and board will be provided to each presenter. Further details will be provided at a later date.
- There are no definite rules for the different
sections of your poster, however, we suggest that it should contain at least the
following sections and/or information:
- Title (with authors and affiliations)
- Introduction / Background
- Objectives / Aims / Goal / Problem
- References (if any)
- Please make sure that your name and institution are clearly visible on the poster as well as the e-FoC Conference logo (available here).
The Poster session will be held on October 24, 2019 (Thursday), on the first day of the e-FoC Conference from 4:30 PM till 6:30 PM.
If your Poster is accepted for the Poster session, you will need to register for the conference and pay the conference attendance fee (see conference website) which covers the printing expenses.
For further information about Poster session, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. >